"No win no fee" – claim compensation with no cost to you if you lose
We understand that you may be worried about expensive legal fees or having to pay if your case is not successful.
That’s why in the vast majority of cases we can offer you a “no win no fee” agreement that means you will not pay any legal costs if your claim is unsuccessful*.
When you contact us we will discuss your funding options with you and advise you whether you qualify for a "no win no fee" agreement. If you qualify, we will fully explain the terms of your agreement, which you must comply with to avoid any costs if your case is unsuccessful.
There are a small number of cases where it may not be possible to offer a "no win no fee" agreement. Examples include:
- Where the claim has to be brought in another country
- Where the accident happened in another country
- Complex group claims
- Accidents where the driver of the other car cannot be traced
- All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement
If we cannot offer you a "no win no fee" agreement, we will discuss other funding options with you.
If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident and would like to talk to someone about making a claim, with no obligation, contact us online and we will call you back.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.